> Products > Special machines > Turning-Notching machine
Based on GURUTZPE lathe mod. GL13, this machine integrates two of the most common functions in corrugation rollers, turning to clean the damaged surface and Notching to redo-mark and recover the primary grooves to continue laminating without stopping. Less space, fewer operators required, lower investment… higher profitability.
- “V” guiding; maximum robustness, damping capacity and precision maintained over time.
- FAMOC system for quick change of the machining function.
- Corrugated module the same as the machine described above.
- Turning module with robust square turret.
- Specific programs for rolling and corrugation operations for lamination rollers.
||Swing over bed
|Swing over carriage
||∅ 1000 (turning)
∅ 500 (Notching)
|Distance between points
||Motor power S1/S6
|Motor torque S1/S6
|Range of speeds
|Chuck adaptation DIN 55026
|Spindle bore ∅
||Part weight e.p.
||6 / 10
* Peak speed for 10 minutes. Maximum speed in continuous, 60% of peak speed. For other possibilities, please ask.