> Products > Special machines > Landing gear lathe
Based on our lathe mod. GLX16, this machine has the particular characteristic of having the mobile head lengthwise, with an architecture that generates a “neckline” between the head and the main bed. Thus allowing the tipping of the “T-piece” in both securing directions, adapting the distance between points to each part length and being able to perform all the external and internal turning operations in optimal conditions.
- Tipping capacity of up t3000 mm on “neckline”.
- Special chucks for various securing tools.
- Quick and easy set-up between different parts.
- Automatic integration of internal boring bars.
- Optimal operative ergonomics.
||Landing gear lathe
||Swing over bed
||∅ 1300 (Part weight e.p.)
∅ 1600 (neckline)
|Swing over carriage
|Distance between points
||Motor power S1/S6
|Motor torque S1/S6
|Range of speeds
|Chuck adaptation DIN 55026
|Spindle bore ∅
||Part weight e.p.
||6 / 10
* Peak speed for 10 minutes. Maximum speed in continuous, 60% of peak speed. For other possibilities, please ask.